The museum will informs alert announcement
One ticket gives access to the museum and citadel – From 10 a.m-6 p.m – Every day except Mondays and 1st May
- From 01/11 to 31/03: Every day except Sundays, Mondays, holidays and December 24 from 10 am to 5 pm
- From 01/04 to 21/06: Every day except Mondays and May 1st from 10 am to 6 pm
- From 22/06 to 20/09: Every day from 10 am to 8 pm
- From 9/21 to 10/31: Every day except Monday from 10 am to 6 pm
- From 12/31 to 01/14: Annual closing
• Address: Musée de la Corse
• Phone: +33 (0)4 95 45 25 45
• Mail: email@example.com
- General rate: 5,50 €.
- Reduced rate without temporary exhibitions: 4,00 €.
- Reduced rate : 3 € (seniors, students, groups, children and young adults from 10 to 25 years old)
- Audio guide: +2,00 €.
The citadel of Corte is original, of the seven Corsican citadels, it is the only one built inland and its three levels of defense make it an exceptional site in Europe. Situated in the center of the island, it was built in two stages 350 years apart…
The Museum of Corsica opened its doors in June 1997 to house the ethnographic collection of Father Louis Doazan. This museum of society offers the public a space conducive to the discovery of a culture and its territory…
The store offers a wide selection of objects and books related to the museum’s collections and temporary exhibitions.
Find all the videos of the museum, the temporary exhibitions and the captations of a selection of events.
To receive news about the museum and its programming, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.