• Address: Musée régional d’Anthropologie – La Citadelle – 20250 CORTE
• Phone: +33 (0)4 95 45 25 45
• Email: email@example.com
In the center of the island, access to Corte is easy from all ports and airports, Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Porto Vecchio, Figari, Bonifacio and Propriano.
• Bastia-Corte (T20) 1h00
• Calvi-Corte (T30 et T20) 1h30
• Ajaccio-Corte (T20) 1h30
• Porto Vecchio-Corte (T10 et T50) 2h00
• Bonifacio-Corte (T10 et T50) 2h45
• Propriano-Corte (T20 et T40) 2h45
• From 01/11 to 31/03 : every day except Sundays, Mondays, holidays and 24 December from 10 am to 5 pm
• From 01/04 to 21/06 : every day except Mondays and May 1st from 10 am to 6 pm
• From 22/06 to 20/09 : every day from 10 am to 8 pm
• From 21/09 to 31/10 : every day except Monday from 10 am to 6 pm
Annual closure from December 31 to January 14 included.
Museum : evacuation of the public 15 minutes before closing time.
Citadel : last access 1 hour before the museum closes.
• Full price for individuals : 5,50 €.
• Reduced rate without temporary exhibitions : 4,00 €.
• Reduced rate : 3,00 € for Seniors (+65 years old); Children and young adults (from 10 to 25 years old); Students; Groups (10 people minimum); Families (minimum 4, two adults and two children); Tour Operator.
• Free of charge : Children (under 10 years old); Job seekers; School groups; Under 25 years old living in Corsica; Guides with card and teachers; ICOM ICOMOS card holders; Heritage professionals; Students in history, art history, archaeology; Friends of the museums of Corsica; Disabled people and their companion; Staff of the Collectivity of Corsica.
You can buy your entrance ticket on site, at the museum, for an access the same day.
This ticket gives access to the permanent collections, the temporary exhibition and the site of the citadel.
Self-guided discovery :
For a free discovery of the permanent collections and the citadel the museum offers audio guides in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Corsican.
Audio guide supplement: +2,00 €.
Guided tours by reservation only.
Information and reservations :
Tél. : 33 (0)4. 95.45.26.06
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org